The Center for Transportation Research (CTR) is a multidisciplinary and multimodal research institute at the University of Texas at Austin. It is recognized as one of the leading university-based transportation research centers in the world, working to promote cutting-edge developments in transportation science and technology that ultimately save lives. It’s imperative that this research be broadly shared.
CTR’s Information Access Imperative
The need for sophisticated and powerful online access to their resources was the impetus for CTR to upgrade to Presto, resulting in a public catalog that is one of the most advanced in the transportation community. With Presto, CTR has a modern, feature packed, extensible and innovative web presence. Presto also delivers:
- Optimized workflow and time savings, on both sides of the portal
- Effortless discovery, enhanced learning and support for lifesaving research
- Seamless integration with existing systems (e.g. CTR website, DB/TextWorks, Transportation Research Database)
With Presto’s flexibility and powerful functionality coupled with an innovative user-centered approach, there’s no limit to the ways CTR can further the field of transportation science and technology. We invite you to learn more about how they leverage Presto: read the CTR Case Study here.
With Presto, organizations both large and small can enjoy:
- A single venue for managing, finding and sharing organizational knowledge resources
- Expanded access and impact while containing costs
- Social features that end users can leverage to act on content and add value such as tagging, liking, commenting and rating
For questions about Presto or any of Lucidea’s knowledge management, library automation or collection management solutions, please call 604-278-6717 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.